The Black Sea and Turkey region Airport Industry is growing in importance and is exemplified by the increase in regional area airport projects. Figures and forecasts are indicating that the amount of projects will only continue to increase. Mix ambitious airport projects in the region with Russia’s economic health stimulating the growth of airports, the outcome will transform the Black Sea and Turkey region into a key aviation transfer hub. The airports in the region need to accelerate their growth to keep up with the demand.
Noppen’s Airport Development and Expansion Summit 2012 will feature the most prominent industry leaders and government officials from across the globe providing informative and inspiring discussions pertaining to Turkey’s current needs and their ambitious future. Turkey welcomes the international community to join this forum to discover new strategies and technologies that can assist in building the airport industry to accommodate the domestic and international market.
- Policies and Initiatives by the Ministry of Civil Aviation Turkey
- - Investments into Black Sea Airports
- - Airport Expansion in Turkey: An overview of the Market
- - Where are the future Opportunities?
- - New Airport Projects in Turkey
- - Airport Expansion Projects
- - The future of the Airport Industry in Turkey and Black Sea
- - Airport Development Strategies Enhancing Economic and Community Growth
- - Environmental Challenges and Solutions
- - Financial Angle of the Airport Industry
- - Raising the Performance of Ground Handling
It was a nice event to know more about the aviation sector and latest equipments & facilities
The activities promote communication between the airports, airlines and airport equipments and facility providers
-- Shanghai Airport Group Co Ltd
A was a fantastic way of conducting airport business. Our delegation was overwhelmed
-- Incheon International Airport (IIAC)
The conference was very useful in establishing contacts and understanding the airport market
-- Fentress Architects
The conference was a great success! We were able to meet decision makers and discuss business with them
-- Aer Rianta International