Asia is vastly expanding their airport infrastructure to ensure that business and leisure tourists can easily commute. Asia has been the location of the best airports in the world and continues this trend. The Asian region is forecasted as the fastest growing aviation market over the next twenty years. By 2025 Asian airports are expected to handle more than three times the volume of movements handled in 2005, with growth averaging 6 percent per annum.
The growth of aviation in the Southeast Asia region has resulted in a wide range of current or planned investments in all sectors of the industry by governments, airlines and other aviation companies.
“The future for Vietnamese aviation is bright. By 2014, Vietnam is projected to be the world’s 3rd fastest growing market for international passengers and freight, and the 2nd fastest for domestic passengers.” said Giovanni Bisignani, IATA’s Director General and CEO.
Program for 2012:
- Airport Expansion in South East Asia: An Overview of the Market
- Effect of the Economy on the Aviation Market – Where are the Future Opportunities?
- Developing Effective Strategies to Maximize Commercial Revenue
- Developing Effective Strategies in Implementing the Latest Regulations in Aviation Security
- Airport Expansion as a Catalyst for Economic Growth
- Airport Development Strategies Enhancing Economic and Community Growth
- Achieving Internationally Standardised Regulations on Airport Security: What Are the Challenges?
- Designs for Terminals That Meet Current and Future Requirements
- Achieving Low Carbon Sustainable Solutions for Airport Expansion Projects
- Ensuring Safe and Secure Airport Perimeters and Engaging the Local Community
“It was a nice event to know more about the aviation sector and latest equipments & facilities.”
“Good piece of information pertaining to airports especially on the development of airports in India.”
- Track India
“Good event for networking and latest insight on the aviation sector.”
“Well organized and very informative on the current and future situation of the market. A bit of an eye opener.”
"Very informative, well-organized event."
- Losberger Shanghai Co Ltd